Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Daily Heart & Circulation Support
Our proprietary, patented Neo40 formula out of the University of Texas Health Science Center's N-O Discovery Program, is a convenient daily supplement that helps to quickly increase your body’s Nitric Oxide. In fact, our formula represents a breakthrough in N-O delivery compared to standard L-Arginine supplements or traditional diets aimed at supporting heart health. Neo40 helps:
- Support healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range
- Support cardiovascular and heart health
- Support healthy blood circulation
- Promote artery vasodilation for healthy blood flow
- Increase nitric oxide levels in the body
- Provides antioxidant support with an excellent source of Vitamin C
- May support respiratory health through Nitric Oxide production
Why Thousands of People and Doctors Trust Neo40 for Daily Heart & Circulation Support
Nitric Oxide (N-O) has been dubbed “the miracle molecule” and the discovery of its effects on the cardiovascular system earned a Nobel Prize.
Our scientists have built on that discovery, developing Neo40, which may help to promote healthy circulation and support healthy blood pressure levels in the body through artery dilation and oxygenation of the blood.
Eating right and exercising regularly may not be enough to help maintain your Nitric Oxide at optimal levels. That’s why Neo40 should be a part of your daily regimen and we’ve sold over 60 million Neo40 tablets.
Particularly if you’re over the age of 40, it’s important to help keep Nitric Oxide at optimum levels in the body. Neo40 was created to help combat this and support N-O levels which:
- Helps support healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range
- Helps support cardiovascular and heart health
- May help promote increased circulation throughout the body
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- May help support healthy arterial function
- Helps promote artery vasodilation for healthy blood flow
- May help support healthy blood pressure levels
- Helps increase nitric oxide levels in the body
Clinically Researched Heart Health
World-renowned cardiologist Dr. Ernst Schwarz led a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled research study to determine the effects of Neo40 on blood pressure. After just 30 days, the blood pressures in the Neo40® group showed significant improvements. The systolic numbers showed a 12-point drop, and the diastolic numbers showed a 6-point drop on average.
To read the full results of this clinical trial, click here.
Nitric Oxide is the foundation of our health, essential and tied to most of the body’s major physiological systems. Without it, we can’t live.
That’s why we’ve spent years scientifically researching and studying N-O. And why we created Neo40, a concentrated, clinical grade, cardiovascular solution.
Proprietary, one-of-a-kind and patented, Neo40 is a daily supplement that helps to rapidly produce Nitric Oxide in your body, as well as supports the body’s ability to produce its own Nitric Oxide over time.
In fact, it is the only technology in the world, out of the University of Texas Health Science Nitric Oxide Discovery Program, that generates authentic Nitric Oxide gas and supports the enzyme that makes Nitric Oxide in the body.
Nutrition & Ingredients
420mg Proprietary Nitric Oxide Blend
What makes Neo40 different than other products on the market, including L-Arginine supplements, is that our patented formula represents a breakthrough in N-O delivery. In fact, studies suggest that if you’re over 40 or have compromised endothelial function, L-Arginine is unlikely to work for you.
Neo40 is formulated to boost the efficiency of the body’s nitrate pathway so that more Nitric Oxide is available when and where it’s needed.
It’s a 100% drug-free product that contains a blend of these powerful nitric oxide boosting ingredients:
- Beet Root Powder and Hawthorn Berry Extract: This combination provides two of the best building blocks your body needs to boost nitric oxide production.
- L-Citrulline: A rare amino acid that is essential to helping support nitric oxide production, particularly as you get older.
- Sodium Nitrite: Recent studies have shown that sodium nitrite is an important storage form and source of nitric oxide in the body and is a highly efficient form of delivery to support nitric oxide production.