General Product Description
Auralgan Ear Drops is ideal for effective relief of ear pain. Auralgan Ear Drops is specifically formulated with Benzocaine, a local anaesthetic and Phenazone, an analgesic to provide effective relief of the pain associated with Otitis Media.
Directions For Use
Use Auralgan Ear Drops at room temperature
- If bottle is cold to the to touch, warm in hand for a minute
- Tilt head to one side with affected ear uppermost
- Fill ear canal and plug ear with cotton wool with Auralgan Ear Drops
- Repeat every 1 to 2 hours until pain is relieved
- If condition persists, consult your doctor
- Avoid touching the ear with dropper
- Do not rinse dropper after use
- Replace dropper in bottle after use & cap tightly
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each 1mL of Ear Drops Solution contains: Phenazone 54mg and Benzocaine 14mg.