No Products in the Cart
If you suffer from indigestion, heartburn or reflux, you'll want long lasting effective relief. Dr. Reddy's offers one of the most effective and yet affordable solutions for you.
Dr. Reddy's Omeprazole gives lasting relief because it acts at the source of the problem to reduce excess stomach acid. Just one daily capsule provides ongoing relief from the pain and discomfort of reflux and heartburn.
What does Omeprazole offer me?
What can Omeprazole be used for?
Indigestion (sometimes called dyspepsia) is a general term describing an uncomfortable feeling in the stomach or upper abdominal area.
Sometimes the discomfort includes a burning pain (heartburn).
People with indigestion or heartburn may complain of one or more of the following symptoms:
What causes indigestion and heartburn?
Each Dr Reddy's Omeprazole capsule contains 20mg Omeprazole as enteric-coated granules.
How do I use Omeprazole?
Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or are taking any other medicines.
When shouldn't I use Omeprazole?
Except following medical advice, do not use Dr. Reddy's Omeprazole if you
Omeprazole 20mg is a Pharmacy Only Medicine for the short-term relief of reflux-like symptoms, heartburn or regurgitation for people aged 18 years and over.
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label and use strictly as directed. If symptoms continue or side effects develop, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Dr. Reddy's Omeprazole capsules help most people with reflux disease, but they may have unwanted side effects in a few people.
All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. You may need medical treatment if you get some of the following side effects:
• Diarrhea, wind (flatulence) or constipation
• Nausea and/or vomiting
• Stomach pain or discomfort
• Dry mouth
• Skin rash, itching
• Headache and/or dizziness
• Breast enlargement in men
• Unusual hair loss or thinning
These side effects are usually mild.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
• Muscle pain or weakness, joint pain
• 'Pins and needles' (tingling or numbness of the hands and feet)
• Changes in sleep patterns
• Changes in mood
• Hallucinations or confusion
• Bleeding or bruising more easily than normal, nose bleeds
• Frequent infections such as fever, severe chills, sore throat or mouth ulcers
Tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately or go to Accident and Emergency at the nearest hospital if you notice any of the following:
• Severe skin reaction which may include redness, blistering and peeling of the skin, accompanied with fever and chills, aching muscles
• Ulcers, blisters or bleeding of the lips, eyes, mouth, nose and genitals
• Swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat which may cause difficulty swallowing or breathing.
These side effects are very rare.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you think you have any of these side effects or notice anything else that is making you feel unwell.