Features & Benefits
Ingredients in NeuroCalm Sleep have been clinically shown or traditionally used:
- For insomnia - for a restful sleep, to get to sleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- To relieve mild anxiety, tension, and worry.
- Fast-acting, high strength, non-habit forming herbs.
Dose & Administration
Adults: For mild anxiety: Take 1 tablet twice daily with food.
For insomnia: Take 2 tablets once daily with your evening meal.
Store below 30° C.
Each tablet contains:
- Lavender oil 40 mg
- Dry herbal extracts:
- Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Zizyphus), seed 278 mg
- Derived from dry seed 5.0 g
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower), herb 364 mg
- Derived from dry herb 2.0 g
- Eschscholzia californica (California poppy), herb flowering 125 mg
- Derived from dry herb flowering 750 mg
- Piscidia piscipula (Jamaica dogwood), stem bark 188 mg
- Derived from dry stem bark 750 mg
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, and salt. Free from artificial colors, sweeteners, and flavors.
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Carnauba wax, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Croscarmellose sodium, Crospovidone, Hypromellose, Macrogol 400, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline, Cellulose, and Povidone