No Products in the Cart
You do the full-on day, we'll do the fast headache relief.
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
Cold & flu symptoms
For the temporary relief of pain and inflammation. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful.
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 capsules, then 1 or 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours).
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
DO NOT USE:
• if you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
• if you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
• during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
UNLESS A DOCTOR HAS TOLD YOU TO, DO NOT USE:
• for more than 3 days at a time.
• if you have asthma.
• if you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
• if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
• in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
• in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
• if you are taking medicine regularly.
• if you are aged 65 years or older.
• in children under 12 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
you have an allergic reaction.
Active Ingredient (per capsule): Ibuprofen 200mg.